Windows Server 2019
Microsoft’s licensing is always evolving and looking to provide the best user experience possible. However, this isn’t always a seamless process, as new releases can have issues from compatibility to stability.
Recently, our experts partnered up with Spiceworks to discuss the brand new Microsoft Windows Server 2019. From top to bottom, our team went into detail about Windows Server 2019 and its features. Some of the topics discussed include:
- Breaking down licensing changes: from CPU to Core model, CAL licensing, RDS licensing.
- Virtualization and its impact on licensing (benefits of cost and environment).
- Utilizing additional features such as Software Assurance to keep environments up to date.
- Cost-effectiveness of newer environments and advantages of upgrading.
Upgrading & Licensing
Strong knowledge coupled with high-tier service from our team will ensure a correct evaluation of your set-up. From migrations to fresh installs, we deliver a complete solution regardless of your licensing scenario. Take a look at our visual PDF to learn more about Windows Server.
- When is it better to select User CAL vs. Device CAL?
- How does core-based server licensing work?
- Is it too expensive to upgrade your environment?
Join us as we debunk all of the common misconceptions with Windows Server 2019:
Still having trouble?
Not a problem. We understand that licensing can be confusing, and making sense of it can be difficult. In spite of these challenges, Trusted Tech Team will assist you in crafting the correct solution for your environment.
Our Licensing Engineers will help you figure out the best solution for all cases, big or small. In addition to managing cost, we explain the trade-offs for each unique environment to ensure the best solution possible.
Subscribe to the Trusted Tech Team Blog
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox