In the midst of a global pandemic, working remotely has inched its way into our realm of normalcy. With so many options available for remote connectivity, it may be hard to keep track of which suits you best.
Finding the Right Virtual Solution
Enter Trusted Tech Team. We are back at it again with Spiceworks to help simplify the intricacies of Microsoft licensing. Join our subject matter experts, David Spencer and David Lloyd, as we cover the bases of all that Microsoft currently offers the remote workforce.
What to Expect
In this video meetup (VMU) we go over the following:
- Differences between RDS (Remote Desktop Services), WVD (Windows Virtual Desktop), and VDI (Virtual Desktop Infrastructure).
- What software you should be using versus what your users should be using.
- Best practices for easing access while maintaining cybersecurity and organization.
- Licensing implications of each technology and how to properly calculate costs.
- Windows Virtual Desktop Pricing Calculator
- Introduction to Windows Virtual Desktop
Trusted Tech Team: A Microsoft Gold Partner
Trusted Tech Team always has your back. If you need assistance in finding curated business solutions, you can always schedule a free consultation with one of our qualified licensing engineers:
Subscribe to the Trusted Tech Team Blog
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox