After a premature Xbox Wire article was posted, Microsoft announced an official release of Xbox All Access. The subscription system provides access to Xbox Live Gold, Xbox Game Pass and an Xbox console at a discounted price while supplies last.
What all is included? We’ve compiled the pros and cons of the new service:
Get a new Xbox One console, over 100 games with Xbox Game Pass, and online multiplayer access with Xbox Live Gold—all with no upfront cost and one low monthly price for 24 months.
How it Works
Go to the Microsoft Store, choose a bundle, apply for a Dell Preferred Account and start playing without an upfront cost.
Xbox One X: $35 per month for a two-year total of $840.
With an Xbox One S: $22 per month for a two-year total of $528.
- Choice between brand-new Xbox One X or Xbox One S 1TB consoles
- Saves an average of $130 over the lifetime of the subscription vs buying a console outright. The current cost of an Xbox One X with a game is $499.
- DPA financing is offered by WebBank, Member FDIC, and serviced by Dell Financial Services. WebBank determines qualifications for, and terms of, credit. Microsoft is not extending credit and does not determine credit terms or eligibility.
- The deal can only be purchased at a physical Microsoft Store.
- With Xbox All Access, you are purchasing the console and the 24 month Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold memberships, in full, immediately upon purchase. Outside of the standard Microsoft Store return policy, you cannot return or cancel the console or the 24 month Xbox Game Pass or Xbox Live Gold memberships.
- The Microsoft Limited Warranty covers the Xbox console for one year (90 days for the controller and accessories). If it malfunctions after that, the console owner is responsible for any repair costs, and monthly payments will continue until the remaining balance on your Dell Preferred Account is paid in full.
Check out reviewgeek’s full cost breakdown of the service here.
Trusted Tech Team is an accredited Microsoft CSP Direct Bill Partner, carrying multiple Solutions Partner designations and the now-legacy Microsoft Gold Partner competency. Based in Irvine, California, we report trends affecting IT pros everywhere.
If your organization uses Microsoft 365 or Azure, you may be eligible to receive a complimentary savings report from a Trusted Tech Team Licensing Engineer. Click here to schedule a consultation with our team now to learn how much you can save today.
Subscribe to the Trusted Tech Team Blog
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox